Thursday, December 21, 2006

Entry I like from "Breast Cancer Victory"

Here's an excerpt from one of the blogs we track, Sylvie Fortin's "Breast Cancer Victory." Chemo is starting to get to her. Sylvie is tough, though, and I'm betting she's going to be just fine.

Check out www.breastcancervictory.com

Here's an except from yesterday's entry...

Halfway Done And I Hit A Snag
20 Dec, 2006
Well, it’s hard to imagine, but I’m already halfway done with my chemotherapy treatments (yippee!). And there’s something I’ve learned along the way…

It gets tougher as the treatments progress.

I don’t know if it is like this for other chemo patients, but I have found that with each treatment, I get more and more tired and feel more dragged out. Napping is becoming less of a luxury and more of a necessity each time I have a treatment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home