Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hi Y'all!

I'd like to start the new year by thanking everyone who reads the site on a regular basis, and everyone who has a blog listed here. I have learned amazing things in the last couple of months, since starting SharingOurDays. And it has amazed me that people visit the site from all over the world, every day.

Very slowly, we are starting to build an audience, so I'm going to keep scouring the Web for blogs that I think we will find interesting. Please continue to post or e-mail me (which happens more often, oddly) any time you have suggestions for improving the site, or for blogs that should be added.

Thank you for your time and interest. Good luck in your journey. Thanks for sharing.

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate & Founder, SharingOurDays.com
www.SharingOurDays.com
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Happy New Year to you and all your readers. It's an honor to be included in the list of blogs on a site like yours. I wish you continued success in 2007.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home