Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New to SharingOurDays -- The Daily Warrior (Lou Gehrig's Disease)

Hi Y'all!

I have had some requests lately for more blogs from people with ALS/Lou Gehrig's Disease. They are hard to find, but here is a good one from Tammy.

http://mylifeasawarrior.blogspot.com/

Tammy's profile:
Name:Tammy
Location:Northern California, United States
I'm a 45yr. old, newly married woman on the front lines fighting ALS(www.alsa.org). Life is good and I have won many battles but I need to win the war! This is my life as a proud warrior that has beat the odds with humor, faith and love. I have survived 16 years with much more to come.

"The Daily Warrior" is full of strength and beauty. Please check it out.

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate & Founder, SharingOurDays
www.SharingOurDays.com
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home