Sunday, January 14, 2007

New to SharingOurDays -- The Pink Factor (Cancer)

Hi Y'all!

This is definitely something new for SharingOurDays. SusieQ has apparently been blogging for nearly a year, but wasn't writing about illness because she was just diagnosed with ovarian cancer last month. The blog provides an important portrait of someone before and after being diagnosed with an ongoing health condition.

SusieQ strikes me as brave and optimistic. Please check her out.

http://thepinkfactor.blogspot.com/

Take care.

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate & Founder, SharingOurDays
www.SharingOurDays.com
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Thank you for your post and for finding me worthing enough to link to. It's nice to know that there are people besides my family and friends that read my blogs. I think that what you are doing witht this blog site is inspiring.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home