Sunday, January 07, 2007

New to SharingOurDays -- Notes from an Alzheimer's Caregiver

Hi Y'all!

After a request from a reader for Alzheimer's blogs, I searched and searched for one that I thought would make sense for SharingOurDays. Man, it was tough. I finally found "Notes from an Alzheimer's Caregiver" at http://alzheimersnotes.blogspot.com/.

You should definitely check it out. And please let me know if you know of any others.

- sean

Sean Spence
MS Advocate & Founder, SharingOurDays
www.SharingOurDays.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol Bradley Bursack said...

Sharing Our Days makes sense to me on many levels, as I spent two decades caring for seven elders and have written a book about my stories and those of 20 other caregivers. I also blog at www.mindingoureldersblogs.com and write a column. I have a son with chronic health problems so I am still a "mom caregiver." That's what life is about, even though it can be hard - sharing our days.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home