Tuesday, November 14, 2006

SharingOurDays gets a new URL, keeps old one

Hey Y'all!

First of all, let me say thanks to everyone who has visited and continues to visit SharingOurDays.com. We've only been up for a few weeks, but we've had new visitors almost every day. It is pretty exciting, to be honest. Running this blog, I get to read some pretty amazing stories, and feel as though I'm getting to know people of every kind, all around the world. Thank you for sharing that experience with me.

Second, I'd like to announce that folks can now find us at www.SharingOurDays.com. The old Blogspot URL still works, too, but now we have an easier way to get here and tell others how to get here.Take care, and please keep sharing your stories.

- sean

Sean Spence

MS Advocate & Founder, SharingOurDays

www.SharingOurDays.com

seanspence@earthlink.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home