Sunday, February 11, 2007

The new SharingOurDays "Daily Headlines"

Hi Y'all!

I'd like to introduce you to a new SharingOurDays feature -- the daily digest. Starting tomorrow/Monday morning, to the best of my ability, I'm going to provide a daily listing of many of the headlines from the blogs collected on this site. They will be my recommendations for the day's reading. This way, you can quickly scan the headlines each day and you'll know if there is a blog post that might be of particular value to you.

The idea came from my friend John Combest, who keeps a daily listing of political headlines from news outlets here in Missouri. If you are interested in that sort of thing, I encourage you to check out www.JohnCombest.com. For politicos like me, it is well worth the 10 minutes each morning.

Hopefully this new feature will provide an ongoing tool for folks who are getting a benefit from learning about the lives of others. The rewards I have received from this little project have been immense for me, and I hope others will continue to find greater and greater benefit, as well.

Please let me know any time you have a suggestion for improving SharingOurDays. The whole point is to offer something meaningful to the members of our little community -- and YOU are the best person to help us improve.

Take care.

- sean

MS Advocate & Founder, SharingOurDays
www.SharingOurDays.com
www.MissouriToManhattan.com
seanspence@earthlink.net

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Idea is excellent I will be checking in
Bill

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

This is great!

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home